Thursday, December 10, 2009

Regarding my posts

I appreciate everyone is stopping by to read my blogs. I want everyone to know that opinions expressed are my own. I am not affiliated with any company or organization. As I have explained I am an individual who has many illnesses including complex regional pain syndrome and FTD which is a terminal degenerative brain disease. I spent years trying to find out what was wrong with me and I know that thousands of other people have the same experience. I have decided in the time I have left to be a patient advocate for all people who are suffering chronic illnesses. In this way, I am able to do something good with the blessings I have been given. I am mostly confined to home and the only way I am able to help people is by blogging, posting, and writing. No matter what my personal opinions may be, I always have tried to advise people to first get advice from their physicians before they try any treatment.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment